Caucasian Curry

Caucasian Curry

Merry X-mas from me and my Ginger Peeps to you and yours


IT'S JUST NOT CHRISTMAS 'TIL I BITE THE HEAD OFF A GINGERBREAD MAN !



i hope you all have a delicious and wonderful feast where ever you find yourself this holiday.

thanks everybody for following along with all the fabulous comments.  i love it when i get feedback after a tested recipe or new information on something you've done different or even better!.  when i see a new follower or get a new comment on my emal it absolutely makes my day and keeps me going out there to find new and fun recipes to bring to the table.


MY FAVORITE "GO-TO" GINGERBREAD MAN RECIPE...
nothing fancy...classic taste and they hold up very well for days and days.
from good ol' Betty Crocker
if you don't have a tattered old three ring binder of Betty's recipes somewhere in your library of cookbooks...then you can find the recipe  HERE at Betty Crocker's website.

these little guys and gals AND piggies are definitely a labor of love, but well worth the giggles as you are decorating and the huge smiles you'll get giving them away.

i hope you put her recipe in your files for next year's holiday treats.


You have read this article cookie / sweets with the title Merry X-mas from me and my Ginger Peeps to you and yours. You can bookmark this page URL http://caucasiancurry.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-x-mas-from-me-and-my-ginger-peeps.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Merry X-mas from me and my Ginger Peeps to you and yours"

Post a Comment